- This package will release and open a locked (or unlocked) door, pause for entrance or exit, close automatically, and then return the door to its locked position.
If you would like to extend the time the door is open, you can do so by pushing the remote control again.
- This system works well for individuals living with mobility challenges (including those confined to a wheelchair) and even for people with mild to severe arthritis.
- The door can still be opened or closed manually.
- Can be operated with a variety of wheelchair mounted remote controls, wall push pads and other specialty controls customized to accommodate almost any physical disability.
- Can be installed on the front door, bedroom door, bathroom door, back door or any door in the home.