Seniors Supporting Other Seniors
Feel safe knowing your buddy has your back!
Incredible savings as compared to the high costs of nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home health care!
With an alert from your buddy’s home you can check on them to make sure everything is OK!
Welcome to the AIPLife Seniors Supporting Other Seniors (SSOS) program. We want to make it possible for everyone to live their daily lives independently and in their own homes without having to worry about their own safety and security. Our Smart Home Monitoring (SHM) technology makes it possible for the elderly to help each other stay safe and secure in their own homes. With just the basic SHM packages seniors can help to make sure their SSOS buddy or buddies are safe and sound and in return their buddy makes sure they are safe and sound.
Here’s how it works:
With one of the basic systems installed in each SSOS buddy’s home and with a smart phone or a tablet connected to wifi, 100s of routines can be set up to just monitor normal activity of the person. So if the activity is abnormal then an alert (text message or push notification) is sent to the SSOS buddy’s phone or tablet and that person can call the buddy or come over and check on them.
- A smart smoke/co detector can be set up to send an alert if it detects smoke or co.
- A motion detector that is set up in an area where there should not be motion sends an alert if motion is detected.
- A leak sensor that detects water on the floor of a bathroom that sends alert.
- A door/window sensor that sends an alert if a door or window is opened that should not be opened.
- Elder Care Slip & Fall – Monitors motion sensors in bedroom and bathroom during the night and detects if the occupant does not return from the bathroom after a specified period of time. An alert is sent with possible warning that the person has gotten stuck in the bathroom.
- Many more routines are available.
This is a great way to have friends and family keep an eye on each other with very little intrusion of privacy.
The SSOS buddy program can be used by people that live next door to each other, across the country from each other, or halfway around the world from each other! You no longer have to live next door to keep an eye on your neighbor!
The cost of these systems are minimal compared to the outrageous costs of nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home health care!
We have provided this SSOS Buddy Form for buddies to share HERE.